Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Got a Job?

This was actually supposed to be posted about 1 this afternoon, but I mis-typed the email address and just found out about it now.  So here's post one for today:

It's happened. Sort of.  I have a job.  For the next 2 weeks I am "Mr.
Receptionist" at a small Early Childhood programming and policy shop
in DC.  Yesterday was day 1, and today (logically) day 2.  It's a
rather fast-paced office, partially because there is a lot going on,
and partially because there are a couple people finishing up at the
end of the week, and everyone else is trying to get up-to-speed on
what they are leaving behind.

As far as temp work goes, it's decent so far, just not quite what I'm
looking to do long term.  Unfortunately it's busy enough that I don't
have a lot of time to write this.  Maybe more tomorrow or Friday when
the office is just me and one other person as everyone else will be
out of town or on vacation.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Huzzah!
-Steve