Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Observatory, we have a problem

I broke down and did it. I gave the NYTimes page-counter a hit this morning. But I have good reason. While at the bakery buying (delicious, fresh-baked) bread this morning, I turned around and saw the top-right story in today's print edition:

Cheney Told Aide of C.I.A. Officer, Lawyers Report

read it here

Apparently, Cheney told Scooter (love that name) about Plame working for the CIA a month before it came out. I'm no lawyer, but it sounds like the Libster may have purjured himself earlier, then, when he said he heard about Plame first from journalists.

oh the tangled web we are being spun up in.


Correction: it's come to my attention that there was a problem with the Joseph Hazelwood link in an earlier post. This one should work. Otherwise, follow the link from "Exxon Valdez".

No comments: